Our young learners course is for students between the ages of 8 and 11, have an elementary level of English and have weekly English classes at school. Our young learners course supports a child’s English learning by teaching grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation through fun and interactive group activities. All language skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) are practised in class with short supporting homework activities to ensure students progress in the English language.
Our young learners course is for 5 people minimum and 12 people maximum. Virtually Fluent Academy has the right to cancel the course if there are not enough participants enrolled. In this case, a full refund will be given.
- To feel confident speaking and writing in English
- To practise communicating in English with other learners
- To build vocabulary in English
- To review grammar in English that can be applied to conversation
- To have fun learning English!
Our young learners course is typically a 10-week journey, but we run intensive summer courses too. The syllabus for our young learners course changes each semester for students to remain in the course until they reach 11 years old and can then enrol in our teenager or adult courses. Below is the outline for our young learners course autumn semester 2021.
To support our young learners, the following materials are also included;
- Online and printable flashcards for all vocabulary topics
- Access to our course forums to practise writing in English
- Online activities, such as word searches, crosswords, spelling games and online quizzes
- A “how-to” guide for parents of our young learners
Autumn Semester 2021 Young Learners Course
Make one full payment before the course starts
Make two separate payments of £60 or three payments of £40. This can be discussed with our administration.
Young Learners Academy