The Sea Debates
- Download, print out and cut up the flashcards.
- Shuffle the cards well, then place them in a pile facing upwards.
- You should now express your opinion about this, whether you agree or disagree and explain why.
- If you have a quiet space, we suggest saying your answer out loud to practise your pronunciation and fluency skills. You could even record your answer and listen back to yourself to spot any mistakes.
- Alternatively you could write your answer down and complete it as an essay instead.