Second Conditional Quiz
Now you’ve learnt everything about the second conditional, it’s time to put it to the test!
Read the instructions in each question very carefully before answering.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Unfortunately, you haven’t passed this quiz with the recommended 80%. We suggest you take this quiz again to ensure you understand the topic.
Congratulations on completing and passing this quiz. We recommend you review the answers with explanations to ensure you fully understand this topic.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
1. Question30 point(s)
Complete the sentences with the correct form of the second conditional. Use the verbs in brackets to complete the phrases.
- If I (learn) a new language, I (learn) Spanish.
- If I (buy) a car, I (choose) a Mini Cooper.
- If I (have) a pet, it (be) a cat.
- If I (find) an alien object, I (call) the police.
- If she (live) to 100 years old, I (be) very happy.
- If I (be) you, I (say) sorry to him for your mistake.
- I (replace) it if I (lose) your phone.
- He (not be) happy if I (break) his mug.
- If we (catch) the criminal, we (lock) him up.
- The garden (flood) if it (rain) every day.
- If we (find) a cure for cancer, fewer people (die).
- It (be) pretty cool if animals (talk).
- I (not be) able to work if the Internet (stop) working.
- I (run) away if I (see) a snake on the road.
- She (not like) it if cars (fly).