Now you’ve learnt everything about possessives, it’s time to put it to the test!
Read the instructions in each question very carefully before answering.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Unfortunately, you haven’t passed this quiz with the recommended 80%. We suggest you take this quiz again to ensure you understand the topic.
Congratulations on completing and passing this quiz. We recommend you review the answers with explanations to ensure you fully understand this topic.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question20 point(s)Category: Possessives
Fill in the gaps with the correct possessive form. Use the information in the sentence provided to help you.
- This is my car → This car is .
- This is our song → This song is .
- That is his house → That house is .
- These are their pens → These pens are .
- That is her bicycle → That bicycle is .
- Are these keys yours? → Are these keys?
- That cat is mine → That is cat.
- These chairs are ours → These are chairs.
- Is this folder hers? → Is this folder?
- Are those presents theirs? → Are those presents?
- This is the menu from the restaurant → This is menu.
- This computer belongs to Lisa → This is computer.
- That diary belongs to Kevin → That is diary.
- The bank account belongs to Charles → It is bank account.
- The flat belongs to my parents → It’s my flat.
- The car belongs to my grandma and grandpa → It’s my car.
- This is the decision that the board of directors made → It’s decision.
- Scones are the most traditional dessert in the UK → Scones are most traditional dessert.
- Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland → Edinburgh is capital city.
- I haven’t read the emails I received on Wednesday yet → I haven’t read emails yet.