Make and Do Quiz
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Unfortunately, you haven’t passed this quiz with the recommended 80%. We suggest you take this quiz again to ensure you understand the topic.
Congratulations on completing and passing this quiz. We recommend you review the answers with explanations to ensure you fully understand this topic.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 1
1. Question20 point(s)
Fill in the gaps with the correct grammatical form of the verbs make or do.
- It’s a pleasure business with you.
- What are you doing? You’ve such a mess of my kitchen.
- The food was terrible so I’ve a complaint.
- She so well in her English exam!
- Could you mind me a favour?
- Be quiet, he’s a speech.
- Please can you the laundry whilst I’m out?
- It’s such a beautiful chair, it was in Germany.
- He is definitely progress but he’s still not quite there.
- Have you anything since I left the house this morning?
- I’m a bit nervous that we have to a test on this topic.
- We finally a profit last month!
- You’ve me so happy hearing that news.
- The trip last week me wonders.
- Do you really think you’re a difference?
- I’m really excited to finally this trip to Iceland.
- Don’t forget to a reservation for Saturday.
- Blow out the candles and a wish!
- Let’s our nails and hair for tonight.
- He was 80mph down the motorway!