My Biggest Difficulty In English

• My Biggest Difficulty In English

updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago 6 Members · 11 Posts
  • Virtually Fluent

Organizer
    November 30, 2020 at 3:42 pm

What is your biggest difficulty in English?

Respond to this question with as much detail as possible and focus on the correct sentence structure when writing your answer.

• Gloria

January 10, 2021 at 2:22 am

Speaking and pronunciation.

When I speak in English, I feel nervous, uncomfortable and forget the words, well, the main reason is I think my pronunciation isn’t good, maybe I think it, becuase I am perfectionist and I’d like to pronounce as native (I just realized this point! ? ).

As I feel nervous … I despair and don’t form sentence-structure correctly, forget the words and try to speak like espanish.

• Virtually Fluent

Organizer
      January 11, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Hi Gloria, what a great answer! Your pronunciation is great in our classes, so don’t worry about that at all! ? Being a perfectionist can be very difficult when learning a language (I’m exactly the same when I learn new languages too!) but making mistakes is part of learning a language and we learn from those mistakes.

You’re doing such a great job in our classes and I’m sure you’ll progress very quickly with our conversation sessions in the group! Keep up the good work, well done!

• Sofia

January 12, 2021 at 7:23 pm

I have a lot of difficult placing the words in the correct place in the sentences, I tried to understand it.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Sofia.
    • Virtually Fluent

Organizer
      March 23, 2021 at 9:38 am

That can definitely be very difficult Sofia! Try using everything we learnt from our sentence structure course to help place words in the correct position! 😀

• Paola

April 20, 2021 at 3:31 am

Grammar and listening

When i try to answer a question, its difficult to me order the correct structure sentences, identify the adjectives o adverbs, also to know the verbs that needs an object.

• Virtually Fluent

Organizer
      April 20, 2021 at 10:23 am

Hi Pao! They are certainly difficult in English! Great writing, just a couple of notes for you but really great sentence structure, well done!

– Remember “I” is always capital.

– Remember it’s (when it is a contraction for “it is” needs an apostrophe – it’s)

– Expression: It’s difficult for me to ….

– oR

– The verbs (plural) that NEED (also plural verb)

Really great job, well done! 😀

• Itzel

April 26, 2021 at 4:37 pm

Well, all 4 skills. I can not write very good.

I have to learn more vocabulry.

In the listening and speaking have to work more.

I have to invest more time.

• Virtually Fluent

Organizer
      April 26, 2021 at 8:40 pm

Great work! Just check the spelling fo VOCABULARY. Remember we always need a subject, so we would say “In listening and speaking I have to work more”. 😀

• Hernan

July 6, 2021 at 4:44 am

I have two big difficulties.

1. The listening is really difficult to me, because my hear isn´t so exercised.

2. The other great difficulty is the speaking, I still need to learn more vocabulary.

• Virtually Fluent

Organizer
      July 6, 2021 at 11:16 am

Really great writing Hernan, well done! We can definitely work on these together in class! 😃

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies
Reply to: Virtually Fluent
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now