Follow our syllabus below to learn the basics in English. Start with course 1 and continue through the syllabus until you’ve completed all 26 courses. You can test your B1.2 knowledge in our final summary course.
- To deal with typical situations when travelling
- To talk about dreams, hopes and hypothetical situations
- To present your opinion clearly and participate in debates on current affairs topics such as the environment, technology and social media
- To discuss clothing and fashion in detail
- To use English in practical workplace situation, such as with numbers, emails and social media