Follow our syllabus below to learn the basics in English. Start with course 1 and continue through the syllabus until you’ve completed all 24 courses. You can test your A2.2 knowledge in our final summary course.
- To talk about events from your past in depth, including anecdotes
- To use English in a workplace environment, for basic work tasks and for basic communication with colleagues
- To talk about the natural world and areas to visit in your country/city
- To talk about music you like
- To use and understand measurements and book appointments